What are PPR Pipes?
- Full Form: Polypropylene Pipes
- Meaning: PPR pipes = polypropylene random copolymer type 3 pipes.
- Raw Material Used: PPR pipes are made of Polypropylene Random Copolymer (PPR-C) standard for the production of pipes. It is specially developed for the use and construction of hot and cold water distribution systems in addition to an extensive variety of hydro sanitary applications.
- Technical Process: The thermoplastic resin raw material allows PPR pipes to be produced by extrusion, and PPR fittings by mould injection by raising the temperature.
- Color: There are mainly 3 colors including gray, white; green PPR pipes and fittings in the market. Normally, white and green PPR pipes are enhanced than gray PPR pipes.